Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

Random Morning!

It's Tuesday, 10 July. Tomorrow, all the Jakartans will have a big day, which is the Governor election day. I haven't had the invitation to vote, but I read on the detik.com that the Jakarta's ID card holder might come to the voting booth.

While browsing the news portal, I am watching my twitter's timeline and finding an interesting tweet from MPA-DP (@ColumbiaMPADP).

MPA-DP student @ChrisPlanicka is completing his summer field experience in Timor-Leste, amidst upcoming elections bit.ly/MCbTYe

Eventually, I blog-walked Chris's blog and then was linked into ICT for Agriculture infos by USAID. I put this info on this post as a #notetomyself to read it later and hopefully will be advantageous for any of you.

Well, it's a random post in a morning. Have a nice Tuesday!

2 komentar: